Sunday 29 January 2012

The Celluloid Highway's Title Screen Database


One of the major benefits of having a blog such as The Celluloid Highway is that I can advertise on it for free. With this mind I'd like to direct my readers and friends to a new site I created this weekend. I've always been fascinated by the various fonts and graphics used in the design of film titles, and I've decided to create a database that chronicles the title screens of all the films that can be found in my personal library. I will still continue to run themed title screen posts on The Celluloid Highway because they have proved to be quite popular. It is my pleasure to invite you all to The Celluloid Highway's Title Screen Database. If you're feeling particularly generous please spread the word...thanks in advance! - Shaun

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts with Thumbnails